Two Levels, 2,178 sq. ft per level, street entry to upper level. Current use: law office
Contact (owner) Wayne Dierker: 660-826-6772.
Two levels, 2,300 sq. ft. per level, street entry and rear entry to second level. Price reduced to $18,000. This property is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and is eligible for state and federal historic preservation tax credits and the local façade grant program. For program information, call SDDI: 660-827-7388.
For property information, contact the owner: Gary Alley: 660.221.4171
Two story building with approximately 2,400 sq.ft. per level. Priced at $52,500. Price includes vacant lot immediately north of 614…suitable for a patio with outside seating for a restaurant, bar, bakery, ice cream or coffee shop. Roof is in good shape, but building requires substantial renovation including electrical, plumbing, hvac, demo and so on. Garage behind the building will be removed (price reflects removal). Downtown incentives (up to $7,500) for approved renovation of front facade.
Building owned by licensed real estate broker. Contact Bob Walters at 573-268-9623 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Built in 1937 as a general veterinary practice by the late Dr. M. E. Gouge, this facility was listed on the National Registry of Historic Places in 2011. It is also listed by the American Veterinary Medical Historical Society as a ‘Heritage Veterinary Practice’ (the 7th oldest in the United States). It is the oldest active practice in the State of Missouri and it is believed to be the oldest practice in the United States operated by the same family in the same facility.
P R O P E R T Y F E A T U R E S
- 2,260 sq ft main floor & 987 sq ft basement.
- Masonry/stucco building coated w/ acrylic elastomeric texture.
- Lot size: 100’ Main Street frontage x 143’deep, zoned C-3 hwy business.
- Entire back yard is enclosed with an 8’cedar board & corrugated metal privacy fence.
- 7 parking spaces off street, 4 on street directly in front of the building
- Conklin Benchply Roof System with 12yr labor and material warranty (April 2006)
Sealed double ¼” pane extra strength low-E tinted plate glass, cased aluminum windows
- Poured terrazzo flooring throughout.
- New Bryant Puron 90 High efficiency Legacy furnace, 3.5 T AC, solid state with digital programmable controls.
New 55 gallon natural gas water heater.
- New Bryant P-tag AC/ heat pump installed in the animal ward.
- New drop-in tile ceiling with recessed 4’fluorescent lighting throughout.
- Updated and rewired Southwestern Bell Freedom phone system.
- New corrugated aluminum roof and cca frame over the outside dog runs and walkway.
- Upgraded to 200 amp electrical.
- 2015 utility monthly avg.: electric & natural gas -$131 |water & sewer – $47
- 2015 property tax = approx $1206/yr. | Insurance 2015 = $660
For questions or more information contact the listing agent, Dennis Hagen, at 660-221-1200.